yayy X)
Begin formally in October
countdown 12 days
ngek ngek :D
I Love My Big Day ♥
========================================
Suddenly so miss my Idol
Aww ♥
[Introduction]
Her name is Teo Woon Yuen
Jacfren Teo(Yao Yao)
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/jacfren.teo
25 Years Old
012-311-XXXX
850205-10-XXXX
National Basketball Player
Her secondary school is Kuen Cheng Girl's School
=============================================================
Begin formally in October
countdown 12 days
ngek ngek :D
I Love My Big Day ♥
========================================
Suddenly so miss my Idol
Aww ♥
[Introduction]
Her name is Teo Woon Yuen
Jacfren Teo(Yao Yao)
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/jacfren.teo
25 Years Old
012-311-XXXX
850205-10-XXXX
National Basketball Player
Her secondary school is Kuen Cheng Girl's School
=============================================================
These is her old photo
Wear helmet at Taiwan
Like your back view

Graduation at Taiwan 实践大学

I Like This one

Yao Yao Jie and Yue Fang :D
Ice-Cream Cute♥


Eugene and Jacfren haha.Nice one

Long hair :目 jacfren teo C:
Kammou =) 


Shadow c:







Zi Lian lorr
she and her mom
Nice view :)
Doggie ♥
9sss :D
wow
so rude har!
All photo steal from Yue Fang XD


没有评论:
发表评论