2010年10月1日星期五

Trial SPM-Pendidikan Moral

Yesterday night didn't go tuition

but go out with referee and yue fang

around 11 something leave home

my parents was slept

then I go yam cha
with them

after that we go play pool

ishhh..

play until about 3.30am

then back home.

I slept on 4am

6.30am woke up

next day still got exam tim

those noob subject is Pendidikan Moral

LOLs. origin I wanna give up for this subject

and I wanna sleeping during examination

but my friends ask my try to remember some of Nilai

then I listen to her advice luu

during exam i have answer question lorr

last time exam i didn't answer any question then slept

then result come out, my friend was frightened

hahaha XD

I hope this time I'll get good result from this subject

because I got cheating with my friends

ngek ngek ngek X)

=============================================================

tonight be Table Official at Kepong

maybe my basketball idol going ler

she today come back from Taiwan

soooooo Happy ar :D




look!! I like her hair style

没有评论:

发表评论