Have school today for exam Pendidikan Sivik
that's LEBIH one!!
didn't do revision also
I better go Serdang be Table Official with my friend
some more got RM100
but my mom don't give ler
she say exam is important
yea. I know. so I obey her instruction
After school I went to 'walk in' saloon
cut my hair with my mother
I don't know what i want hairdo
barber ask me cut thin first
after 3 months come back and trim again
i think after 3 months
my hair will grown long
he he :D
after that turn my mom cutting
she looks ordinary
she don't like that barber cutting
Ishhhh.
after that go my grandma house visit her
very tired and then sleep at noon
until evening woke up eat dinner
then sleep again
because too tired!!(don't think of me as pig)
then go out with friend yum cha lorr
go out till damn late again!!
ishhh :(
that's LEBIH one!!
didn't do revision also
I better go Serdang be Table Official with my friend
some more got RM100
but my mom don't give ler
she say exam is important
yea. I know. so I obey her instruction
After school I went to 'walk in' saloon
cut my hair with my mother
I don't know what i want hairdo
barber ask me cut thin first
after 3 months come back and trim again
i think after 3 months
my hair will grown long
he he :D
after that turn my mom cutting
she looks ordinary
she don't like that barber cutting
Ishhhh.
after that go my grandma house visit her
very tired and then sleep at noon
until evening woke up eat dinner
then sleep again
because too tired!!(don't think of me as pig)
then go out with friend yum cha lorr
go out till damn late again!!
ishhh :(
没有评论:
发表评论