hooray :D
my tuition teacher said he want close class already
yayy.
he said he cannot tahan us already
hahaha.
but still have one more day want to tuition
Next Thursday!!!
Hmmp..
my friend sure don't want he close lah
each time although he scold us
still have 2 months more
endure mah
Issshhhhh
I also cannot tahan he scold us lorr
So Biu one!!
my tuition teacher said he want close class already
yayy.
he said he cannot tahan us already
hahaha.
but still have one more day want to tuition
Next Thursday!!!
Hmmp..
my friend sure don't want he close lah
each time although he scold us
still have 2 months more
endure mah
Issshhhhh
I also cannot tahan he scold us lorr
So Biu one!!
later little pig come KL from seremban
wow..so free wad
I think she want find my sis lorr C:
seaw yong sis ask me go kepong play bball
but tonight got match versus Qi Yi (B.O.S)
errr. but yue fang going of cause I'll follow she la
wakaka XD
Ann Chi say she today exam subject is economy
yayyyyy :)
I got tips ady!!
not tips!!
It's answer arh!!
muahahaha XD(evil laugh)
what a Lucky Day ♥
wow..so free wad
I think she want find my sis lorr C:
seaw yong sis ask me go kepong play bball
but tonight got match versus Qi Yi (B.O.S)
errr. but yue fang going of cause I'll follow she la
wakaka XD
Ann Chi say she today exam subject is economy
yayyyyy :)
I got tips ady!!
not tips!!
It's answer arh!!
muahahaha XD(evil laugh)
what a Lucky Day ♥
没有评论:
发表评论