2010年9月17日星期五

What you waiting for ♥♥



Baby, I've never seem someone with your body
You make me wanna get this party started
Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
Baby, baby, tell me what you, what you waiting for

Baby, I've never seem someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come and get it
It's all yours
Baby, baby tell me what you, what you waiting for

It's your birthday so tell me what you wanna do
It's my birthday I really wanna get with you
Drop the beat now and maybe we can get it started
We'll go insane and take you to the after party

So what's your name
Hey, babe what's your name
Oh Yeah

Sexy is my name, Yeah
Sexy is my name

Okay, and what's your game
hey baby what's your game

Okay, I like to play,
I,I like to play-aay

Baby I never seem someone with your body
You make me wanna get this party started
Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
Baby, Baby tell me what you, what you waiting for

Baby, I never seem someone with your body
You make me wanna get it naughty
Hey baby come and get it
It's all yours
Baby, Baby tell me what you, what you waiting for

Hey sexy girl from Kuala-la-la Lumpur
Hey baby that's me I'll be on the dance floor
I got you a surprise we popin' up V.I.P
And if i ask nice
Can i take you home with me?

So what's your name
Hey, babe what's your name
Oh Yeah

Sexy is my name, Yeah
Sexy is my name

Okay, and what's your game
hey baby what's your game

Okay, I like to play,
I,I like to play-aay

Baby I never seem someone with your body
You make me wanna get this party started
Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
Baby, Baby tell me what you, what you waiting for

Baby, I never seem someone with your body
You make me wanna get it naughty
Hey baby come and get it
It's all yours
Baby, Baby tell me what you, what you waiting for


Baby, let's get crazy come and loose control
We're gonna tear up the after party I know you want some more
I wanna see you with that body working down real low
Baby, come and get it Tell me, what you, what you waiting for

Baby, I never seem someone with your body
You make me wanna get this party started
Hey baby come and tell me what's the score
Baby, Baby tell me what you, what you waiting for

Baby, I never seem someone with your body
You make me wanna get it naughty
Hey baby come and get it
It's all yours
Baby, Baby tell me what you, what you waiting for
♥♥

没有评论:

发表评论